Psychotherapy fees are $175.00 for a 50 minute session, and billed at a quarterly rate thereafter. Extended sessions are available upon request.
Couples Counseling is $250 for an 80 minute session.
Business Consultations are dependent upon the services being requested, please contact us directly to discuss your needs.
I do not accept insurance for the following reasons:
- Choice: YOU and your therapist are in charge of goals, length of treatment, and therapeutic choices.
- Savings: You pay less because we don’t spend valuable hours on insurance paperwork.
- Confidentiality: Insurance requires diagnosis to authorize treatment. These negative labels can follow you and be used to your disadvantage should a legal problem arise.
- Mis-diagnosing/Over-diagnosing: Many insurance companies will not cover treatment unless it is a “medical necessity.” Therefore, the client may be given an exaggerated diagnosis that is not in their best interest.
- Record: No record through your insurance company is created that will follow you. Depending on your diagnosis this record could prevent you from obtaining employment or interfere in obtaining a gun license.
All major credit cards are accepted, as well as checks, cash and Flex/HSA pay medical cards. As a convenience to you, we offer a specialized service known as Preauthorized Payment which stores your preferred method of payment information using bank-level security. By providing your credit card number once, you will not have to be bothered to pay every time you see your therapist. Instead, you can spend every last minute of your therapy hour working on making positive changes.
CCS offers a couple of ways for those who need to pay less receive a discount. A 10% discount is given for 4 sessions paid in advance. If these fees pose a financial strain please contact us to see if there is room in our schedule for a sliding fee scale
Cancellation/No Show Policy
The time you have scheduled for your session has been reserved for you. If you are unable to keep your session please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment or you will be charged in full.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!