Through counseling, you can increase your confidence, learn new skills and create the life and relationships you desire. Counseling can help a person increase their awareness, feelings and beliefs and help them learn more effective ways of coping with problems. If you are having difficulty convincing your spouse or family to begin counseling, individual adult counseling may be a good place to start. There are numerous issues that can be addressed individually which will create change within your relationship.
Achieve Balance: Solution-focused treatment tailored to your individual needs.
Adults frequently seek counseling for the following reasons:
- Feeling overwhelmed, depressed, or anxious
- An unhappy relationship
- Unresolved trauma, loss, or grief
- Persistent family conflicts
- Parenting skills
- Intimacy and sexual issues
- Drug/alcohol abuse
- Unhealthy life patterns
- Considering divorce or separation
- Feeling suicidal or self-destructive
- Emotional and sexual affairs